Medical Writing 101 with Dr. Amber
- We will discuss several areas of medical writing: blogging, health news, magazine articles, and more.
- You will have access to several videos, as well as forms, writing examples and other helpful information
- You will have group Q & A sessions once a month with me and the rest of your class.
- You will be able to participate in my monthly training webinars
- You will have access to a private forum in which you can ask any questions of current participants
Amber Robins, MD, is a Family Medicine doctor and graduate of the University of Rochester School of Medicine and Dentistry. She recently worked at PBS NewsHour and was a faculty member and Health/Media fellow at Georgetown University School of Medicine.
Dr. Robins has written for various media including the PBS NewsHour, ABC News, Huffington Post, BlackDoctor.org, The Journal for Minority Medical Students in her own column entitled “Diary of a Medical Student”, and 40z Rock Magazine. She has also done medical segments for CBS. She is the creator of "The Chronicles of Women in White Coats" and the co-editor of WomeninWhiteCoats.com.
She specializes in helping women doctors to get more visibility, clients, and cash.